Mikroskop Olympus BX 43
BX43 CLINICAL MICROSCOPE OVERVIEW
Flexible system format supports a wide-range of observation methods
- New binocular and trinocular observation heads enhance the ergonomics and operation of a BX43 microscope. Choose between tilting and traditional configurations.
- The new light intensity management feature coupled with new, encoded objective nosepieces controls light intensity as observation magnification changes.
- The new LED light source offers superb color reproduction from purple to cyan to red, with ultra-long lifespan.
- Get digital images in a snap! The new hand switch for the Olympus DP21 digital camera can be easily mounted within a finger’s reach of the focus knob, allowing the operator to snap a digital image without disrupting ergonomic position or observation.
- New U-LC condenser achieves even illumination of specimens for observation from 2x to 100x dry. An assortment of other condensers allow you to perform a wide range of contrast techniques such as Nomarski (DIC), polarization for Gout analysis, phase contrast, and darkfield observation.
Ergonomic design for efficiency and comfort
- Updated Y-shaped frame brings user controls forward for ease of access, efficiency and enhanced operator comfort.
- The new tilting, telescoping/lifting binocular observation tube offers unsurpassed comfort in viewing position. The new U-TTLBI binocular head tilts from 0-27°, extends an incredible 55mm, and lifts 45mm to accommodate different operators and reduce fatigue during use.
- The new color-balanced LED with light intensity management system diminishes eye fatigue and the strain of repetitive adjustments.
BX43 Clinical Microscope Specifications
|Microscope Frame||Optical system||UIS2 optical system|
|Focus||Vertical stage movement: 25mm stage stroke with coarse adjustment limit stopper, Torque adjustment for coarse knobs, Stage mounting position variable, High sensitivity fine focusing knob (minimum adjustment gradations: 1µm)|
|Illuminator||Built-in Koehler illumination for transmitted light, light intensity manager switch High color reproductivity LED light source, 6V/30W halogen bulb (pre-centered)|
|Revolving Nosepiece||Interchangeable reversed quintuple/coded quintuple/sextuple/septuple/coded septuple nosepiece|
|Observation Tube||Widefield (F.N. 22)||Widefield tilting, telescopic and lifting binocular
Widefield tilting trinocular
Widefield erect image trinocular
Widefield tilting binocular
Widefield ergo binocular
|Super widefield (F.N. 26.5)||Super widefield trinocular
Super widefield erect image trinocular
|Stage||Ceramic-coated coaxial stage with left or right hand low drive control: rotation and torque adjustment mechanisms, optional rubber grips available (Non stick grooved coaxial, plain, rotatable stages are also available)|
BX43/BX46/BX53 Common Specifications
|Operating Environment||Optical system|
KAMI PT. FAJARMASMURNI AGEN RESMI (TUNGGAL) MIKROSKOP OLYMPUS JAPAN WILAYAH INDONESIA KALAU BERMINAT DAN INGIN TAU TENTANG OLYMPUS HUBUNG SAYA
CP 085260025094 atau
EMAIL : email@example.com
atau kunjungi WWW.FAJARMASMURNI.COM