Mikroskop Olympus CX22LED/CX22
The CX22LED and CX22 are the latest additions to the CX2 series educational and medical microscopes. Featuring LED illumination for exceptional energy savings and a lifespan of over 10 years*, the CX22LED continues the renowned Olympus pedigree of these popular microscopes. The CX22 utilizes a built-in halogen bulb for bright illumination. An improved Seidentopf binocular tube provides a wider height adjustment of 378mm to 428mm, from tabletop to eye pieces. An increased F.N. to 20 offers a larger observation area. Contact your sales representative or download a brochure for more information.
- Plan objectives are packaged as standard, providing image flatness that is among the best in this class. 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x (option).
- The optimal aperture stop position for each objective is clearly marked on the Abbe condenser, resulting in high resolution and high contrast image.
- Anti-fungus treatment helps protect optical parts.
- An upper frame stopper prevents accidental contact of objective lens and specimen slide.
- The CX22 is only 385mm high, compact enough to be stored in a typical classroom cabinet.
- Ergonomically designed frame with low positioned coarse and fine focusing controls.
CX22LED/CX22 Microscope Specifications
|Optical System:||Infinity optical system|
|Illumination System:||Built-in transmitted illumination system, 0.5W LED||Built-in transmitted illumination system, 6V/20W halogen bulb|
|Focusing:||Stage height movement (coarse movement stroke: 20mm)
Fine focus graduation: 2.5µm
|Revolving Nosepiece:||Fixed quadruple nosepiece|
|Stage:||Wire movement mechanical fixed stage: 120mm x 132mm
Traveling range: 76mm(X) x 30mm(Y)
Single specimen holder
|Observation Tube:||30º inclined binocular tube
Interpupillary distance adjustment range: 48 – 75 mm Eyepoint adjustment: 377.8 – 427.7 mm
|Condenser:||Abbe type with aperture iris diaphragm NA: 1.25|
|Objectives:||Plan Achromatic objectives (anti-fungus)
4x NA: 0.10 W.D.: 27.8 mm
10x NA: 0.25 W.D.: 8.0 mm
40x NA: 0.65 W.D.: 0.6mm
100xOil NA: 1.25 W.D.: 0.13mm (CX22LFS1/CX22FS1 only)
|Eyepiece (10x):||Field Number (F.N.): 20 (anti-fungus)|
|Optional Accessories:||Mirror unit, 15x eyepiece (FN 12, anti-fungus), wooden storage box, filar micrometer, wire pointer, filter holder, darkfield stop, cord hanger (CH3-CH for CX22 : CX22LED-CH for CX22LED)|
|Rated Voltage/Electric Current:||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.4A||AC 100-120/220-240V 50/60Hz 0.42/0.25A|
CX31 & CX41
Gambar CX 31
Gambar CX 41
- Newly-developed infinity corrected Plan C Achromat objectives offer exceptional flatness producing sharp, clear images right up the edge of the field of view (4x, 10x, 40x, 100x oil).
- Preset package economically priced for educational institutions (CX31 only).
- F.N. 20 eyepieces (CX41 can be equipped with F.N. 20 or 22 eyepieces).
- Anti-fungus treatment helps protect optical parts even in high humidity regions.
- Inward-facing, quadruple (CX31), or quintuple (CX41) revolving nosepiece improves access and makes for quick, easy slide changes.
- Fixed Abbe condenser NA 1.25, centerable and focusable for Köhler illumination.
- A 6V/30W halogen bulb provides ample illumination for any observation.
- Ergonomically designed frame with low positioned coarse and fine focusing controls, analyzer slot for linear polarized light (CX41 only), and convenient handgrips at the front and back for transportation; integrated field stop.
- Built in left or right hand stage with rackless design (CX31 right hand only), low positioned X, Y controls with ergogrips to facilitate operation.
CX41 Microscope Specifications
|Optical System:||UIS2 (Universal infinity-corrected) optical system|
|Illumination:||Built-in transmitted Koehler illuminator
6V/30W halogen bulb
100-120V/220-240V ~ 0.85/0.45A 50/60Hz
|Focusing:||Stage height movement by roller guide (rack and pinion)
Stroke per rotation: 36.8mm
Full stroke range: 25mm
Upper limit stopper
Tension adjustment on coarse focus adjustment knob
|Revolving Nosepiece:||Fixed quadruple nosepiece with inward tilt|
|Observation Tube:||Type:||U-CBI30-2, Binocular||U-CTR30-2, Trinocular|
Interpupillary distance adjustment range:
|Light path selector:||None||None (Bi 50%, Video/Photo 50% fixed)|
|Stage:||Size:||188mm(W) x 134mm(D)|
|Movement range:||76mm X-direction x 50mm Y-direction|
|Specimen holder:||Double slide holder|
|Rubber grip:||Equipped as standard|
|NA:||1.25 with oil immersion|
|Aperture in iris:||Built-in|
|Dimensions & Weight:||233mm(W) x 432mm(H) x 367.5mm(D), approximately 8.5kg (approx. 18.7lbs.)|
CX31 Microscope Specifications
KAMI PT. FAJARMASMURNI AGEN RESMI (TUNGGAL) MIKROSKOP OLYMPUS JAPAN WILAYAH INDONESIA KALAU BERMINAT DAN INGIN TAU TENTANG OLYMPUS HUBUNG SAYA
CP 085260025094 atau
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
EMAIL : email@example.com
atau kunjungi WWW.FAJARMASMURNI.COM